Welcome to Southeast TACE
The mission of the Technical Assistance and Continuing Education (TACE) Center Region IV (Southeast TACE) is to provide technical assistance (TA) and continuing education (CE) activities that meet the strategic goals and program performance needs of state Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) agencies and their community partners.
- Employment Consulting & Workplace Support Online Training Opportunity
From the University of New Hampshire: The Institute on Disability - an online mini-course (4 weeks) teaches employment specialists, job coaches, and other employment staff to assist employees with disabilities to succeed in community jobs. Participants learn to identify and enlist natural company resources for training and support, to adopt a consultant approach, and to effectively include an employee in the culture of the workplace.
More Information & Register for the Employment Consulting & Workplace Support Online Training
- Announcing: 7th Annual Summit Performance Management in Vocational Rehabilitation
September 8-9, 2014 Louisville, KY
More Information and Registration
Download and Share Brochure
- Youth Action Council on Transition (YouthACT)
Are you a professional or organization who wants to increase youth voice, youth leadershipopportunities, and youth-adult partnerships within your organization and community?
If so, apply for the Youth Action Council on Transition (YouthACT)!
More Information and Application
- Online Learning for College Students with Disabilities: A guide to distance learning for students with disabilities. Learn how to work with disability services, employ assistive technology, evaluate online programs, and succeed in the virtual classroom.
Visit the Online College Database website
- Job Development User-Ready Resources
The Job Development Exchange (JDX) offers a variety of resources for vocational rehabilitation counselors and other job development professionals. In this section, the JDX highlights some of these resources and previews upcoming exchange opportunities.
Building A Job Development Strategy
What you need to know about employers
Rehab to Business Language
10 Tips to Address (and prevent) Employer Misperceptions
- Asset Development: Find resources for VR Counselors in TACE's 30-second Training Series
View our 30-second Trainings