Most Significant Disabilities Network Training
- Resource Network: Most Significant Disabilities
- Customized Employment
- Self-Employment -State VR Policies
- Events: Most Significant Disabilities
- Webinar Series:Improve Employment Outcomes for Individuals with the Most Significant Disabilities
January 2011 - June 2011
A five-part webinar series that will help vocational rehabilitation (VR) supervisors expand their leadership, their unit’s successful employment outcomes, and expertise in serving individuals with the most significant disabilities.
- Webinar Series for Business
A four-part webinar series (Feb., April, June, Sept.) focused on leading practices that advance disability inclusion within business.
Supported by: Burton Blatt Institute (BBI)- Southeast in partnership with: ADA National Network, AAPD, CSAVR-NET, & USBLN®.
Archives of Webinars Available!
Recordings, handouts and PowerPoint slideshows from TACE Webinars & the Business Webinars Series are archived and available for you to access at your convenience.
- Helping Your Team Improve Employment Outcomes for Individuals with the Most Significant Disabilities Learning Community Series
Developed in Partnership with the TACE Network on Serving Individuals with Most Significant Disabilities
- Autism & Employment Learning Community Series
Developed in Partnership with the University of South Florida and the TACE Network on Serving Individuals with Most Significant Disabilities