Job Development Exchange (JDX) Resources
Southeast TACE Events
TACE provides distance learning opportunities through frequent webinars on important vocational rehabilitation topics such as employment for jobseekers with most significant disabilities, transition and asset development. The next events will be posted soon. In the meantime, please check the TACE webinar archives for recent events!
- Online Toolkit for Job Placement and Employment Professionals
- Integrated Employment Toolkit
ODEP’s Integrated Employment Toolkit provides valuable information for individuals, community employment agencies, policymakers and others pursuing the desired goal of integrated employment for youth and adults with disabilities. The Toolkit includes practical and, in some cases, adaptable information and documents to facilitate the movement of states, organizations and, most importantly, youth and adults, to integrated employment as their primary option for employment.
- An Overview of Employment Approaches and Strategies to Serve all Persons
- Introducing the Online Toolkit for Job Placement and Employment Professionals
- Distinguishing Employment Relationships: Competitive and Customized Employment
- Job Development in Rural Areas
- Developing Sales Tools for Customizing Employment: The Portfolio and Visual Resume
- Preparing for Negotiations with Employers
- Building Employer Networks
- Employer Networks: An Overview of Various Types of Employer Networks