Tools and Materials
TACE supplements its products and services with externally-developed tools and materials deemed most relevant to VR professionals in working to improve employment outcomes for people with disabilities.
Southeast TACE Events
TACE provides distance learning opportunities through frequent webinars on important vocational rehabilitation topics such as employment for jobseekers with most significant disabilities, transition and asset development. The next events will be posted soon. In the meantime, please check the TACE webinar archives for recent events!
- Customized Employment: Practical Solutions for Employment Success
- Evaluation of Disability Employment Policy Demonstration Programs
- Process & Timelines for Customized Employment Activities
- Customized Employment Flyer
- Customized Employment: Applying Practical Solutions for Employment Success
- When to Contact a Benefits Planner This one-page chart provides a quick reference to assist you in advising your client on when to contact a CWIC or Benefits Planner. Also summarizes the rules of working and SSI or SSDI.
- Asset Building in the South. 2010 report by the Southern Regional Asset Building Coalition.
- Fiscal Network Teleconference 1 Overview
- Personnel Compensation – Semi-annual Certification Requirement
- CSAVR Letter Regarding Disbursement of Program Income
- RSA Response to Letter regarding Disbursement of Program Income
- "I Can" Public Service Announcements (PSAs) A collaborative initiative of the What Can You Do? - Campaign for Disability Employment (CDE) to promote positive employment outcomes for people with disabilities in business and community by encouraging employers and others to recognize the value and talent they bring to the workplace — more tools and materials (many free of charge) available through the What Can You Do? Outreach Toolkit.
- Special Edition of American Rehabilitation –“Creating a Vision for 2020: Celebrating Our Past, Looking to the Future.”
PDF | Word.
In celebration of the 90th Anniversary of the public vocational rehabilitation (VR) program, a special edition of this publication was produced through the collaborative efforts of CSAVR, NIDRR, ICDR, NRA, and the ADA Network.
- RSA and NTAC Present: Employment Services and Outcomes for People with ID/DD: National Trends and Successful Collaborations