Webinar: Employer Needs Analysis and Job Development
Wednesday: January 13, 2010
1:00 p.m - 3:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)
12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. (Central Time)
- Michael Callahan
This webinar will focus on the last aspect of the customized process; the employer needs analysis and job development. The training will focus on the strategies available to job developers for conducting a needs analysis as a:
- Way to understand employer needs for a specific industry,
- Part of individualized job development and,
- Feature of general observations with the community.
Alternatives will be offered relating to the manner in which employers might consider having a needs analysis performed in their businesses. Employer contact strategies will also be discussed using a concept based on the blending of proven sales approaches and effective negotiation techniques.
Materials & Resources
- PowerPoint Presentation - PPT
- PowerPoint Presentation - Web
- PowerPoint Presentation - PDF
- PowerPoint Presentation - Text (Web-based)