Webinar: Steps of Customized Job Development Whether Developing Job Yourself or Contracting with a CRP
Thursday: May 5, 2011
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m (Eastern)
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. (Central)
- Abby Cooper,
President, Kennedy Douglas Consulting
- Jill Houghton
Organization Development Specialist, TACE Southeast, Burton Blatt Institute, Syracuse University
This is the fourth of five webinars in the TACE Webinar Series: Helping Your Team Improve Employment Outcomes for Individuals with the Most Significant Disabilities.
The webinar will present the steps of customized job development and what a vocational rehabilitation (VR) supervisor needs to know whether their staff is job developing themselves or contracting with a community rehabilitation provider (CRP). Topics to be addressed will include:
- The difference between labor market job development and customized job development.
- The creation of a plan that denotes actual employers to be contacted and timelines.
- Representing the individual with a portfolio.
- Monitoring the job development to ensure it meets both the employer’s needs and the job seekers contributions.
The expected outcome is that supervisors will have enough information to understand how a customized job is developed and how to monitor the progress of the job development.
Materials & Resources
Recording of Webinar
**NOTE: If this is your first time using Elluminate, review: How to View the Recording of the Webinar.
- Recording in Elluminate – Webinar: Steps of Customized Job Development (2.0 hours)