Webinar: Providing Employment Services to Individuals with Disabilities who have Criminal Backgrounds
Wednesday: September 14, 2011
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Eastern)
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. (Central)
- Danie Eagleton
Mental Health Counselor, Instructor- Seattle Central Community College
- Abby Cooper
President, Kennedy Douglas Consulting
**This is the first of four webinars in the Offender Webinar Series: Obtaining Employment Outcomes for Individuals with Disabilities who have Criminal Backgrounds.
This webinar will provide an overview of different successful approaches to ensuring individuals with disabilities who have criminal backgrounds obtain successful employment.
- Elements that need to be considered before placing an individual
- How to work the employer community
- The use of second chance employers
- The supports that need to be in place
- Working in partnership with the criminal justice system
Learning ObjectivesTo understand effective approaches in helping individuals with disabilities that have a criminal background obtain employment.
Materials & Resources
Recording of Webinar
**NOTE: If this is your first time using Elluminate, review: How to View the Recording of the Webinar.
- Recording in Elluminate – Webinar: Providing Employment Services to Individuals with Disabilities who have Criminal Backgrounds (2.0 hours)